Today we went to an Italian buffet called “Frankie’s Tomatttos” you pull up and see a leaning tower of Pisa… so cute! When you go inside it feels just like walking into your grandmother’s kitchen. Different areas to eat in and THE most amazing food I have had in Toronto. I had pizza, meat lasagna, caesar salad, meatballs and of course I had to try Gelato!
As an Italian, I am usually disappointed in Italian food that doesn’t come right from my grandma’s oven but Frankie’s Tomattos was amazing food, if they didn’t make it in front of me I would have swore my grandma was hiding in the kitchen and cooking the food. Whatever your nationality, you’ll be feeling the Italian vibe!
I also noticed they have days that offer deals for kids, and deals for students (if you bring your ID) which would be a great idea for those traveling to the area!
Now we are practicing our dance and what not… A little less relaxing than enjoying some gelato!
Tonight we are seeing Billy Elliot and meeting the cast in Toronto, I have high hopes for it!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.